I took these pics from 25 th floor of the building near our apartment . There are nice big park around Osaka Castle. You can go inside of this castle, there are some museum and you can see great view from the top floor. If you want to know more about Osaka Castle in English visit this official web sight. http://www.osakacastle.net/english/
I born and raised in the prefecture called Wakayama Japan where is about 2 hours drive from where we live now. Wakayama has mountains and the beach, famous for oranges. My home town is near Shirahama which is very touristic place with hot spring, sea food and the sandy beach. I am sure you will like it. This is tourist page for Shirahama in English! http://www.nanki-shirahama.com/eng/index.html This is first time Ami experience the sea.
●Fried Kurumafu (a kind of wheat gluten) ●Mini tomato ●Chinese cabbage with sesame dressing ●stair fried paprika ●Golden needle mushroom ●crab meat and potato Crockett with heart ketchup ●brown rice with topping of Nori and Shiso Drew little face there can you see?? ●Orange for a dessert
Comments